Over thirty years ago, I discovered the 80/20 Principle and began applying it to my life.
The 80/20 Principle actually stems from ancient times when it was coined “The Pareto Principle.”
What I have to say about this principle and the application of it in my life is very important, so please pay attention.
When I began actually applying the 80/20 Principle in my personal and professional life, the changes in my life were revolutionary and still are today!
3 Very Important Questions to Consider ….
- Did you know a focused and productive person can generate 80% of their income from 20% of their activities?
- Someone with no goals, life direction, or plan in place will have a 20% success rate from 80% of their actions?
- Were you aware that 20% of your clients account for 80% of your business?
This information is likely pretty alarming for you, huh?
When was the last time you thought about the results you are getting with the way you spend your time?
If you stopped doing what wasn't producing the results you want, imagine how amazing your life would be!
All progress starts with the truth …
If you took an honest look at your life, you'd find that there are things you are doing that do not allow you to gain the greatest benefit available to you for your life.
Answer these questions:
- Who do I spend most of my time with?
- What result is this creating in my life?
- Am I happy with the result?
If you look at your life truthfully, it will be easier to let go of relationships and activities that are not to your greatest benefit, personally AND professionally.
Likewise, as you shift to a new understanding about yourself, you may find your life resuming in a new and positive way. If you don’t like what you see, change it!
Make a review of your:
- Work activities
Look at each area above and ask yourself:
- What is working for you?
- What isn't working for you?
Making one simple change can have a profoundly positive effect on your business and life!